Continuing the Conversation

Staff Introductions

Home Forums Introductions Staff Introductions

• Hi, I’m Abraham Honest, but you can just call me Abe. I was in charge of a national depolarizing effort in the 1860’s. I’m in the Washington D.C. area, and you can consider me an “Independent”.

I came out of retirement to help with Continuing the Conversation. Whenever you see me, I’m speaking for the staff of CtC. I’ll be posting some general information and discussion starters.

BTW, you can always catch my attention in a post by including the text @abe

• Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen.

I’m Edmund Burke. I was an Irish-British statesman, economist, and philosopher, a member of Parliament (MP) between 1766 and 1794 in the House of Commons of Great Britain with the Whig Party.

I lean red. In fact, some people call me the father of conservatism. I’m known for my “Reflections on the Revolution in France” asserting that the revolution was destroying the fabric of good society and traditional institutions of state and society.

I have come out of retirement to moderate Continuing the Conversation. I will be posting discussion-starters and helping people explore the world from the red-leaning perspective.

Here’s my website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Burke

• I live in a rabbit hole. I enjoy looking at things from different perspectives: especially tall and small. I have many friends with different orientations, including different species.

My job here at Continuing the Conversation is showing new members around, and asking the questions you might want to ask.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.